RoyalTigerGear.com

Post your vendor/seller reviews here!

RoyalTigerGear.com

Postby Mr.Spank » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 am

For some of my NVA kit, I used www.royaltigergear.com
The prices were fair, shipping was prompt considering it was from Asia.

You make your order, and then they email you a quote with shipping options, and then you reply to complete the order.
I got my "elephant trunk" and canteen from there. My canteen cap is bakelite! Beautiful. Seemed absolutely new. Where as on ebay they go for much more money and look totally abused.

Look in the real surplus/china PLA section for many items for your NVA impression. Vests, bandages, elephant trunks, canteens, grenade/drum/mag pouches.

They also have some interesting items that are most probably repros. But neat in my opinion, like Afghan/Northern Alliance Lizard pattern uniforms, PLA camo from 80s, 90s and today. WWII repro gear. Contemporary Japanese camo, I've never seen that for sale anywhere else, repro or real. As well as all the other typical modern kit you'd find on any other site.
Mr.Spank
Seeking the Bad Bush

Re: RoyalTigerGear.com

Postby higherhigher » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:41 am

Great site, a lot of the PLA stuff is directly translated to NVA usage... I'm going to order some of them bandages!
<rangerwarren> i had an epiphany of sorts last night about how to grow namsoft
<kken> lay it on me
<rangerwarren> give people shit
<kken> my idea was actual boom boom shacks
<rangerwarren> oh never mind yours is better
higherhigher
Expend all remaining in my perimeter

Postby savoy6 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 pm

wish thety had some TAP47 camo... :cry:
savoy6
Seeking the Bad Bush

Postby Arctic guerilla » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

I made an order to Royan Tiger, PLA stuff most. Those came to me after nearly two weeks of waiting (very fast), and all was in excellend condition :D . Royal Tiger guys knows how to do their job, and they not shit their business with bad quality and slow posting times.
Arctic guerilla
Just in from the World

Postby Mandalorian » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

I ordered my Tiger Stripes from this site. They were very authentic but the threads do tend to fall out pretty easily and a button or twp fell off. All of this is easily fixable but sort of a pain. I would recommend them though
CHARLIE DONT SURF
Mandalorian
FNG

Postby muddertrucker » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

I know I'm bringing this back from the dead but I did not realy want to start a new topic.

I received My tiger stripes from royal tiger today after ordering them on the 28th of march. I must say that 3 weeks is more than good for products coming into Canada from Asia.

As mentioned above the stitching looks poor and I can see myself doing a couple repairs in the futur.

The price was awesome at 85$ shipped to my door but the size of the pants is a bit big. I'm 5'10 200lbs with a 36 inch waist and even with the adjustment tabs tightened up I still have lots of room. The shirt fits fine exept for the length of the sleeves wich are a bit short for my monkey arms. I took a size large. You can not missmatch the sizes so both the top and bottom have to be the same.

For some reason the tag on both the pants and shirt say ''Large waist up to 27 inches'' I have no idea why as they are clearly bigger than 27 inches.

I might be wearing them for a 24 hr milsim this coming weekend so i'll post more impression and maybe some pics after.
muddertrucker
FNG

Postby HEPROX » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I bought my tiger stripes....they are great, the must have improved since mudder purchased his.
HEPROX
Just in from the World

Return to She gave me a case of the clap!